AX6 series swirl diffusers by EffectiV HVAC™ are designed to supply air in heating, air conditioning and ventilation applications, in premises with ceilings 8.5 feet (2.6 meters) and higher and with temperature differential up to 27ºF (15ºC). They are suitable for both industrial use and commercial areas.
Their round shape together with the helical design of their vanes cause a swirl diffusion of the air stream, obtaining a high induction rate and reducing the stratification.
The diffusion of the air can be varied by adjusting the supply air angle of the synchronously adjustable blades, changing from horizontal projection to vertical projection in accordance with the supply air temperature.
Three models of AX6 are offered with different methods of adjustment:
- Manually adjustable
- Adjustment by means of an actuator, great combination with the DIFTRONIC system
They can be mounted in false ceilings or ductwork or suspended from the ceiling.
- Synchronously adjustable blades, horizontal to vertical airflow
- Commercial and industrial applications
- Integrated perforated air equalizer
- Heavy-gauge spun aluminum construction
- Duct mounted or drywall mounted
- Ideal for heating and cooling applications and for both standard and higher ceilings
- Available in metric standard dimensions
- Three methods of adjustment are available: manual, thermodynamic and actuator-controlled
- Available with a security grille for gymnasiums and sports centers