RXO Series stamped swirl diffusers are designed to be used in air conditioning, ventilation and heating applications. They can be mounted in false ceilings or suspended from the ceiling. The radial stamped blades design forces a swirl air diffusion pattern leveraging the coanda effect. RXO-S square swirl diffusers provide a high level of induction rate, helping reducing room air stratification.
RXO-S diffusers admit a flow variation of 60% keeping the air stream stable. These diffusers can be used in premises with ceilings 8.5 up to 13 feet (2.6 up to 4 meters) high and with a temperature differential up to 22ºF (12ºC).
- Fixed high induction swirl pattern
- Square and round shapes available
- Lay-in, duct mounted or drywall mounted
- Heavy-gauge stamped steel face construction
- Matching high-performance PERFAIR plenums, choice of top or side connection
- PERFAIR have built-in anti-seismic attachment tabs and air equalizer/volume damper