Flexible Acoustical Sound Boot for Return Air Grilles
Noise transfer through return air outlets is a major concern that is often overlooked in buildings such as offices, medical clinics and schools, where privacy is vital. EffectiV HVAC offers an acoustical return sound boot that is inexpensive, flexible, lightweight, and easy to install. The FlexaBoot assembly consists of a 6’ acoustical flexible duct, a FlexRight and all necessary hardware for installation.
- Reduces room-to-room crosstalk and transfer noise – increases room privacy
- Flexible design allows installation above ceilings without conflict
- Inexpensive – costs approximately 50% less compared to sheet metal boots – and easy to install
- Less labor, shipping, and handling costs
- FlexaBoots are acoustically designed and tested – sheet metal boots are not
- No fibrous materials in the air stream
- Weigh 9 lbs each – sheet metal boots weigh approximately 47 lbs each
- Complete Kit Ready to Install – Available in 16″ and 10″ Diameters
- No Fibrous Materials in Airstream
- Five Times Lighter Than Sheet Metal Return Air Boot
- U.L. Classified Components – Made in USA
All these features and benefits make FlexaBoot a perfect addition to the architectural ceiling returns YIN and FLYIN, to combine aesthetics with privacy.