Manufacturing and Warehouse Operator
About the Company
EffectiV HVAC manufactures and supplies high-performance and innovative architectural diffusers to improve ventilation in commercial and institutional buildings.
EffectiV’s large selection of specialty diffusers help improve thermal comfort, energy efficiency and indoor air quality in a wide variety of applications. Their appealing designs bring a perfect balance between architectural requirements and mechanical engineering objectives.
We thrive on supplying top quality products and offering great support and education to architects and engineers.
Our mission is to make the world a better place, one diffuser at a time.
The company was founded in 2012 and has been growing very rapidly in the past few years.
With the recent launch of our innovative UV diffusers, a unique solution to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and other viruses and bacteria through ventilation systems, we are now entering a new accelerated growth phase. The next few years will be filled with exciting challenges and opportunities.
We are located in St-Laurent, Qc, near the Marché Central.
Working at EffectiV is more than a job. It’s a rare opportunity to be part of a company who’s mission is to help the environment by reducing energy consumption, and to improve people’s health and well-being. Join us and enjoy the benefits of working for a young and fast-growing company:
- Unlimited growth possibilities within the company
- Work in a stimulating environment performing a variety of tasks and new challenges
- Work under the general direction of the president of the company
- Have a major impact on our success and make a difference on a global scale
- Great work-life balance, thanks to a flexible schedule and possibility to work partly from home
- Great benefits package
- Join an active and dynamic company and team, with good values and good people
About the Opportunity
Full time (35 hours/week) and part time positions available.
Salary starts at $16.50 / hour and will increase as you gain more responsibilities.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Orders assembly.
- Light manufacturing and product assembly.
- Loading and unloading of trucks: pallets and packages.
- Applying insulation liner to products.
- Properly organize warehouse to ensure all material is accessible, countable and identifiable.
- Review and document inventory count to ensure accuracy within the warehouse.
- Products inspection for quality insurance.
- Ensure warehouse cleanliness and proper condition of the equipment.
Are you the one we’re looking for?
First and foremost, we are looking for good people. We are building a great work environment and it starts with good people. If you have the ability to smile, you’re an honest and hard-working person, that’s a good start.
Other aptitudes and knowledge:
- Ability to perform repetitious duties, including lifting, bending and standing for long periods of time
- Ability to follow directions
- Autonomous and ability to come up with solutions
- Ability to work well alone, as well as with others in a collaborative team environment
- Must be able to handle materials weighing up to 50 lbs
- Ability to communicate in French and/or English
- Must be able to successfully pass pre-employment screening requirements
Email us a resume and a presentation letter at email@example.com
We are committed to achieving workforce diversity reflective of our communities. We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, pregnancy, age, marital status, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any legally protected status.