AXP series round swirl diffusers are designed to supply air in heating, air conditioning and ventilation applications, in premises with ceilings 8.5 up to 13 feet (2.6 up to 4 meters) high and with temperature differential up to 22ºF (12ºC). They are suitable for multiple types of commercial buildings.
Their round shape together with the helical design of their vanes cause a stable swirl diffusion of the air stream, obtaining a high induction rate and reducing the stratification. They can be mounted in drywall ceilings or directly on exposed duct.
- Fixed swirl diffusion pattern
- Commercial and industrial applications
- Heavy-gauge spun aluminum construction
- Duct mounted or drywall mounted
- Ideal for heating, cooling and VAV applications
- Available in imperial and metric standard dimensions