The KAM Series aluminum adjustable punkah nozzle jet diffusers by EffectiV HVAC™ have been designed specifically to provide air diffusion into large spaces. They can achieve a very long throw for both heating and cooling whilst given flexibility in direction.
The design is the result of a collaboration of MADEL® and Benedito Design with the goal to provide a diffuser that encompasses smooth modern aesthetic lines appealing to the architectural market while providing a unique performance for specific applications.
KAM-W is suitable for drywall and other surface mounted applications. A removable rim hides the screws once installed, allowing for smooth lines and appealing design.
- Adjust core to redirect the air jet
- Long throw ideal for large rooms or very high ceilings
- Architecturally appealing lines and finish
- Heavy-gauge spun aluminum construction
- Ideal for heating and cooling applications
- Available in metric standard dimensions
- Three methods of adjustment are available: manual, thermodynamic and actuator-controlled